Commissioning a Custom Piece of Art
So you have a vision of something you want drawn or painted? Sweet! Here's what happens next:1. Run your initial idea by the artist (contact James here)
- You'll correspond by phone/email until he fully 'catches your vision'
- He'll do a quick sketch (free of charge), and give you a price estimate
- He'll share additional sketches for your approval; you'll make a down payment and sign a contract
- Together you'll agree on an excellent, satisfactory "rough draft" sketch of your image
- You'll provide feedback (No additional fees charged for reasonable corrections)
- He'll make corrections, you'll pay in full - and he'll mail the final masterpiece!
It's that simple. Contact James today to get started!